One of the keys to Shlomo’s success in teaching is that he keeps it simple. Shlomo views the Hebrew language as a “unified field,” that is, he sees Biblical, conversational, modern and ancient Hebrew as one. Progress in any area helps in all other areas.
Shlomo also appreciates that each person has his/her own personal goals for learning. Here are some of the various aspects of the Hebrew language in which Shlomo has helped his students become accomplished:
- Knowledge of the Hebrew alphabet
- Reading and writing, both script and print
- Learning vocabulary
- Conversational Hebrew
- Hebrew of the Chumash and Tanach
- Unvowelized Hebrew of both modern and ancient texts
- Israeli newspapers – simple and complex
- Legal Hebrew
- Listening to radio, television and much more!